What if verbal abuse left the same scars as physical abuse? Would it be taken more seriously? That’s what photographer Richard Johnson hopes to accomplish with his new photo project, “Weapons of Choice.”
The series uses a makeup artist to put bruises and scars on photo subjects. Embedded in these violent marks are some hateful words typically associated with abuse, such as “Stupid,” “Dumb,” “Trash” and others that are much, much worse.
What if verbal abuse left the same scars as physical abuse
I just wanna do cute things with you like crush the patriarchy, fight for gender equality and help to destroy racism
Hey remember that one time I didn’t give a fuck what assholes thought and I decided to wear whatever the fuck I want because I’m pretty damn cute? Cuz I sure do.
Jesus christ your cute
just so you know what is going on in my country right now:
- votes came in for independence 45% yes 55% no
- media very “”no”” centred and bias
- unionists are now attacking yes voters
- a seventeen year old girl has been stabbed
- they are burning our saltire giving nazi salutes
- our first minister resigns
please signal boost this